To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Limited to 5 Memberships
The Squaw Creek Hunt Club headquarters is located less than one mile west of the Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge near Mound City, Missouri and offers the following amenities to club members and their guests.
Memberships Includes Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
Unlimited Fall Waterfowl Hunting
– blinds provided maybe – layout ground blinds, duck blinds, pit blinds
– field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
– pond hunting
– all equipment provided – duck decoys, full body Canada decoys (Avery & Bigfoot)
– guided, semi-guided, and unguided hunts – fall waterfowl hunts
Spring Snow Goose Hunting Available
– conservation action spring snow goose hunting in the Mound City, Missouri area and Squaw Creek NWR
– all equipment provided – Sillosocks, full body snow goose decoys by Avery, shell decoys (Avery, Bigfoot, Flambeau), Vortex machines, Sillosock flyers, Avery, Rogers, & Cabela’s layout ground blinds
– guided spring snow goose hunts
Lodging & Food
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper – (can be provided)
Premium Package 1 – Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt ( 30 mins. before sunrise until 5:00 pm)
– fully guided field hunt
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys(800 – 1500) Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) 10 -75 Silosock Flyers. Also silosocks, shell decoys and floaters if needed. We do everything you just show up and hunt.
Decoy Spreads Available
Top 5 reasons to book your hunt with us this season!
1. All of our hunts take place over Avery & Bigfoot full body goose decoys, 5/8 Avery Snow Goose Shells and Sillo Sock Decoys.
2. We have 10 years of Spring Snow Goose hunting experience and we live here. We know where the geese are and we will do our absolute best to put you on them.
3. We hunt all day and are in the most predominant flyway in the United States.
4. 1000’s of geese killed in the past 10 year.
5. We want you to have the best hunting experience as possible. Your success is our business!
The Missouri Conservation Action Season opens February 1, 2013 We have some openings for the beginning of the season.
Full Day hunts $175.00 per hunter / per day. Over 1 Million snow geese at Squaw Creek NWR The snow geese already in Missouri and the hunting should be fast and furious.
Dates are filling up fast for our spring snow goose season. Come hunt with the friendliest, most ethical, savviest guides in the snow goose business.
Whether you’re a novice or veteran waterfowler, spring snow geese provide an experience like no other! No limit, no plug, electronic calls, lots of shooting.
We are now offering lodging, clean beds, shower, full kitchen available for use. $30 per night. MEALS not included.
We are a local group of guys with an unsurpassed passion for hunting snow geese, day in and day out our clients go home happy and tired! Hunts start mid-February thru mid-March so the season is short and the birds are many. Contact Scott @ 855 473-2875 or check out our website www.snowgoosechasers.com
Cut meat from breasts into 1/4 inch thick slices and soak them in buttermilk for 6-8 hours. Sauté onions sugar and mushrooms in olive oil. Drain milk; roll Goose strips in flour and sauté. Season to taste and serve with sautéed onions and mushrooms
Kwik Zone is Now open in Mound City, Missouri at 5:30am where you can purchase licenses, snacks, beverages, fuel and of course bathrooms. They are one of the first business to offer a full line of products for the hunters comming to Mound City to hunt spring snow geese.
Another day of hunting snow geese at Mound City, Missouri. The morning hunt produced some decent decoy action however with large feeding flocks both North and East of Squaw Creek and a great deal of older birds it is best NOT to wait on a second pass to shoot the snows. a great policy to implement is a shoot them on the first pass over the decoys.
Scott, wanted to tell you what a great hunt our group had on feb. 4 2012. Your advice on early spring season birds was spot on ! This year might well be one of the best conservation order seasons on record due to the mild weather in Missouri. You know what they say….the early bird gets the worm and the early hunters get the birds. Anyway those white birds provided lots of action in such a way that I’ve become an addict. You and your crew did a fantastic job of making us feel like hunting buddies and not just clients. Hope you’ve got a couple of spots open this weekend, we are planning to shoot more geese on Saturday if your not booked up.
See ya in the field! Phil